Saturday 31 December 2011

Lego Modular 10218 Pet Shop Part 7

Twenty more minutes to a New Year here in Singapore......so here's an early Happy New Year from me to everyone out there!

2012 will be another challenging year ahead for many and amidst all the gloom and doom (somewhat!), I hope everyone will remember to take care and try to find little things to be joyful about so as to keep yourself going.

The last post I shall make for 2011...and that is to conclude the modular Pet Shop with a few photos.

The completed Pet Shop itself!

A brighter view?

Rear shot (with my phone shadow of course!).

Finally...the two together...

The backyard of the two buildings.

A close up shot of life on the pavement of the community.

Sitting nicely on my shelf...awaiting dust to arrive...
And so that concludes my biggest build of the year and so far in my short Lego-building session. Thanks to everyone who has popped in to look at my blog and (possibly?!) some regulars who check in to see what I have to offer from time to time.

Here's to a peaceful and cheerful 2012. Once again...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!




No comments:

Post a Comment