Thursday 22 December 2011

Lego Modular 10218 Pet Shop Part 1

Been a while since my last post! Took a short trip overseas (resisted temptation to buy back Lego!) and have not gotten much "Lego" stuff done since. Been catching up on reading and animes and games! Also trying out something new and will post another time. However, I do have a backlog of Lego stuff that was built and I shall post as I continue to (slowly) redo my images.

So here's to my first 10xxx set that I have completed, the modular building known as the Pet Shop.

Really nice and its actually two buildings!

I shall own the rest of the modular buildings......someday.......


Bought it for myself as a birthday gift sometime back and only completed it sometime in November. With the 2000+ pieces, it took me a while to fix it up as I took the opportunity to marvel and enjoy the intricate design and detail that came with the set. Lots of pictures taken too!

So let's begin the journey into the construction of the Pet Shop!

16 packets, 2 base pieces, 1 packet of covers and
the manual well preserved in cardboard backing!

The pieces from the first 4 packets labelled "1".

The cellar and ground floor of the left apartment

I really like the pavement look (there is even a drain cover!)
and the dustbin in the backyard!

Cellar quickly completed and ground flooring started.

A lego lavatory! Complete with floor tiles!

The sofa, telephone really adds to the realism and details.

More details including post box, doorbell and flora decorations.

Absolutely loved those curved windows!

The back is not forgotten and comes with a hatch for assessing the cellar.

Makes me want to own an apartment...

The interior......even the lavatory has its own door.

Back door with shelter and a curiously
large window that leads to the lavatory...hmm...

Preparing the top for the smoother white layer.

"Welcome to my lovely house!" the owner says!

Ground floor completed with the white bricks added
and last step of the stairway put in place.

Ho, ho, ho! Ho...pe you enjoyed the pictures so far! Happy holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment