Saturday 3 September 2011

It's a Lego Day!

Another day of fun for the kids today. Brought them out to catch Cars 2 at Plaza Singapura GV. Surprised that it really turned out to be a rather good animation with quite a bit of humor the kids could not catch. The car designs were another plus point considering there is Lego Cars theme now......

Visited Bricks World after that as they are having their 20% discount for members. I could not prevent myself from grabbing the new winter themed Winter Village Bakery (10216) for the upcoming holiday season. Bought three Hero Factory robots for my boys and my nephew. Just had to throw in a small Ninjago set as I could not resist the black ninja minifig.

And what a day of Lego! My orders from Brick Station also arrived in the evening! Got my dragon knights and lion knights set of minifigs from Kingdoms, my three advent calendars (including the two new ones just released) from Star Wars, City and Kingdoms, the collectors guide and Luke's Landspeeder.

Finished two simple sets of Ben 10 Aliens with the boys earlier on for them to play with before sorting out my sets. What a Lego Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment