Tuesday 1 November 2011

Lego City 3367 Space Shuttle Part 1

A birthday present for my younger boy a few months ago. Only got around to building it in August I think. As usual, I will involve my boys in the building process with me coming in only at the difficult parts. It was great fun and it was another finished product that they could play with.

Cover art and the packets first as usual

Impressive backdrop

Rear art shows the retractable arm and fun facts about a real space shuttle

2 big packets with a black base and stickers found inside

And off with the build slowly but surely......

Simple pieces to form the wings

The front console and pilot seat (with mandatory mug)

When both come together, it forms a nice base to build upon

Overhead view with stickers!

Another view from another angle

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment