Thursday 10 September 2015

Star Wars 75109 Obi Wan Kenobi

I am back! After 3 years of disappearing into the abyss, I finally crawled out after remembering vaguely I still had this blog floating in cyberspace! I guess my blog title "Away From Work" is truly apt, for its only when that happens that I can exist here!

Anyway, so much has happened these past three years in the afw scene. I shall return to one of my favs.....LEGO! With the recent launch of the 2015 Disney Star Wars Series, I had to get my hands on some of the nicer sets.

Nice lineup!


Unfortunately, the Vader Sets were unavailable. Hope to complete the collection soon. Of course Obi-Wan has to come out of the box asap. So here he is after about 10 minutes...

Posing for the camera.

The photo may not exactly do justice to the well-built set. I like the color tones and the cloak truly look magnificent when the fan is blowing at it!

In any case, it's good to be back after sorting out where my photos has to go so I can type out my posts on my new Zagg keyboard attached to my mini. Yipee!

Update:

Here is a slightly better take of Obi-Wan.

A more stylish take.

Another update:

Well, with the haze getting to about 170+ here, it's starting to get a little uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment