Sunday 20 November 2011

Lego Creator 5766 Log Cabin Part 1

Back to building one of my favorite...buildings! This time round, it will be the log cabin from the creator series. I like the unique colors and the "lakeside" feel. Looks really good on the exterior but the interior is really bare. Perhaps I might add in some furniture in time to come.

I almost always am attracted to the default design of the creator series. The two alternatives are usually nice but I am too lazy to dismantle to rebuild......unless someone sponsors me another two sets...hmm...

Here's the cover art.

Don't you think the design is lovely and so laidback?

Slight damage to the box

The innards.

One instruction booklet for the default build and one for the other two

Three big and two small packets in total



Onward to construction!

The base pieces of the cabin and the bbq pit outside

Forgot the intermediate parts but here, the bbq pit and the fireplace within the cabin are done

A clearer iso view with the foundation and pillars all up

Added in the bright doors and windows

The fireplace close up (can see the actual space within is quite small)

 Will stop here for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment